Estados Unidos I´m No Angel (Wesley Ruggles, 1933) DVDRip VOSE + Aud Esp

Mensaje por Graveland » 26 Abr 2018 15:37

marlowe62 en DivX Clásico

CICLO PRE-CODE (XXVI)

Imagen

I'm No Angel
(No soy ningún ángel)
(USA, 1933) [B/N, 87 m.].
Género: Comedia romántica, Comedia sofisticada.
IMDb

Imagen

Ficha técnica.
Dirección: Wesley Ruggles.
Argumento: Mae West (historia) / Lowell Brentano (teatro).
Guión: Mae West / Harlan Thompson.
Fotografía: Leo Tover (B&W).
Música: Harvey Brooks / Gladys De Bois, Ben Ellison (canciones) /
Herman Hand, Howard Jackson, Rudolph G. Kopp, John Leipold, Heinz Roemheld (no acreditados).
Producción: William LeBaron (no acreditado).
Productora: Paramount Pictures ( Paramount Productions Inc.)
Reparto: Mae West (Tira), Cary Grant (Jack Clayton), Edward Arnold (Big Bill Barton), Ralf Harolde (Slick Wiley), Russell Hopton (Flea Madigan, the Barker), Gertrude Michael (Alicia Hatton), Gregory Ratoff (Benny Pinkowitz), Kent Taylor (Kirk Lawrence), Dorothy Peterson (Thelma), Gertrude Howard (Beulah Thorndyke), Irving Pichel (Bob, the Attorney), George Bruggeman (Omnes), Libby Taylor (Maid), Tom London (Spectator), Morrie Cohan (Chauffeur), Monte Collins, Jr. (Sailor), Nigel de Brulier (Rajah), Walter Walker (Judge), Dennis O'Keefe (Reporter), Ray Cooke (Sailor), William B. Davidson (Ernest Brown, the Chump), Hattie McDaniel (Maid), Edward Hearn (Courtroom spectator), Nat Pendleton (Chauffeur).

Sinopsis: La estrella de un circo, exuberante e interesada, mantiene aventuras constantes con hombres ricos pero cuando conoce a un playboy millonario no puede evitar enamorarse de otro. (FILMAFFINITY)
Domando fieras.
Singular película para la mayor gloria de su protagonista, Mae West, no en vano ella misma escribió el guión. Con elementos sin duda autobiográficos, cuenta la trayectoria de una domadora de leones que, como ella, vuelve locos a los hombres. La metáfora de introducir su cabeza en la boca del león es más que evidente, acerca de su afición a jugar con fuego a la hora de inflamar a los hombres con los que trata. Aunque los devaneos de su personaje son más o menos previsibles, es un film chispeante, con frases memorables como aquella de "Cuando soy buena, soy muy buena; pero cuando soy mala, entonces soy mucho mejor" (DeCine21).
Imagen
Retrato de Mae West que puede utilizarse como apartamento surrealista
(Salvador Dali, 1934-1935)
AMG SYNOPSIS: MAE WEST's second starring vehicle, I'm No Angel casts the divine Miss WEST as the star performer in a seedy circus. Though she lives with Ralf Harolde, WEST allows herself plenty of time for other men. When Harolde runs afoul of the law, WEST secures extra money by becoming a lion tamer. While thus employed, WEST is "discovered" by playboy Kent Taylor; she willingly accepts his gifts and other favors, but she only has eyes for Taylor's cousin Cary Grant. Still, love takes second place to commerce in WEST's life, and she ends up suing Grant for breach of promise. When Grant allows her to win the case, she realizes she's truly in love with him after all. By rights, I'm No Angel should have been as big and bawdy a success as WEST's earlier She Done Him Wrong, but by late 1933 the censors were beginning to have their way with Hollywood. Several of the more ribald (and more hilarious) elements of the film were toned down--not least of which was the title, which was supposed to have been It Ain't No Sin. -- Hal Erickson

AMG REVIEW: MAE WEST's reputation for tweaking the noses of film censors was well-established by the time she made I'M NO ANGEL, generally considered her most successful picture. The frank-speaking blonde bombshell delivered some of her most classic double entendres in this 1933 film, her second consecutive outing opposite the luminous CARY GRANT. The two had made SHE DONE HIM WRONG earlier that year, and in I'M NO ANGEL WEST does Grant wrong again, to hilarious effect. WEST plays her typical floozy, a carnival dancer, who escapes a murder charge and cozies her way into high society, where she famously tells her maid: "Beulah, peel me a grape." Eventually, she wins Grant, then drops him and sues him for breach of contract. Rarely has a more intelligent, sexually powerful, and dominant female figure been seen on screen, and WEST is at her sizzling comic peak. Already a major entertainment figure, WEST rode the popularity of I'M NO ANGEL to greater notoriety, but she never again teamed up with a male superstar so successfully. WEST's movies were among those most responsible for bringing a new era of censorship after the early 1930s. -- Michael Betzold
This was large-breasted Mae West's next film after She Done Him Wrong (1933) and featured more of the same - smart, sexy and snappy dialogue, one-liners, and double entendres. In the film's opening on the midway on a raised catwalk, she paraded past a crowd of leering men in a sexy gown and purred to the spectators: "A penny for your thoughts. Got the idea boys. You follow me?"; she also said in the course of the film: "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better" - and "Well, It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." She portrayed a floozy lady lion tamer and carnival queen named Tira who made it big on Broadway and hustled men out of their money; while on the phone with millionaire leading man Jack Clayton (Cary Grant, reuniting with West in their second film together), she advised him, coyly: "Hey, you'd better come up and see me" in one of the film's oft-misquoted lines; West's films single-handedly saved Paramount Studios from financial ruin, although they brought intense criticism from the Catholic League of Decency (The History of Sex in Cinema).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versión DVDRip VO+SE 1cd.
Publicada por Wolfman en FH.
Mae West Collection (1933 - 1943), publicada por Jma32 en este hilo.
Enlaces:
eD2K link Im.No.Angel.1933.DVDRip.XviD-iMMORTALs.avi [699.70 Mb] 
eD2K link Im.No.Angel.1933.DVDRip.XviD-iMMORTALs.Subpack.rar [1.04 Mb] 

Subtítulos (descarga directa): castellano / inglés / inglés HI.
(1) Subs en castellano Ripeados de DVD por spacko. Corregidos.
(2) Subs en inglés subidos por Shoocat.

Datos técnicos:

Código: Seleccionar todo

--- File Information ---                                                        
File Name:                                      Im No Angel (1933) DVDRip XviD iMMORTALs.avi     
File Size (in bytes):                           733,685,760                     

--- Container Information ---                                                   
Base Type (e.g "AVI"):                          AVI(.AVI)                 
Subtype (e.g "OpenDML"):                        OpenDML (AVI v2.0),                   
Interleave (in ms):                             40          
Preload (in ms):                                504       
Audio alignment("split across interleaves"):    Aligned         
Total System Bitrate (kbps):                    0            
Bytes Missing (if any):                         0            
Number of Audio Streams:                        1       

--- Video Information ---                                                       
Video Codec Type(e.g. "DIV3"):                  XVID              
Video Codec Name(e.g. "DivX 3, Low-Motion"):    XviD 1.1.0 Beta 2                    
Duration (hh:mm:ss):                            1:24:12                
Frame Count:                                    126291             
Frame Width (pixels):                           512                  
Frame Height (pixels):                          384                  
Storage Aspect Ratio("SAR")"                    1.333                     
Pixel Aspect Ratio ("PAR"):                     1.000                     
Display Aspect Ratio ("DAR"):                   1.333                         
Frames Per Second:                              25.000          
Pics Per Second:                                25.000            
Video Bitrate (kbps):                           1087                 
MPEG-4 ("MPEG-4" or ""):                        MPEG-4                   
B-VOP ("B-VOP" or ""):                          B-VOP              
QPel ("QPel" or ""):                                          
GMC ("GMC" or ""):                                             
NVOP ("NVOP" or ""):                                          
H264 ("H264" or ""):	                                            
Quality Factor (bits/pixel)/frame:              0.221"                            

--- Audio Information ---                                                 
Audio Codec (e.g. "AC3"):                       0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3                           
Audio Sample Rate (Hz):                         48000             
Audio Bitrate(kbps):                            61                 
Audio Bitrate Type ("CBR" or "VBR"):            VBR            
Audio Channel Count (e.g. "2" for stereo):      1           
Capturas:

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

Arthur James Hamp

Agradecimiento recibido: 4546 veces

Re: I´m No Angel (Wesley Ruggles, 1933) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por Arthur James Hamp » 26 Abr 2018 19:43

Muchas gracias. :genial: :aplauso: :aplauso:
Para llevarse bien ...
no necesitamos las mismas ideas ...
necesitamos el mismo respeto.

jail

Agradecimiento recibido: 1952 veces

Mensaje por jail » 27 Abr 2018 00:15

¡A rebufo, qué barbaridad! ¿Quién es el consejero delegado? :)

Gracias, Graveland, Wolfman, marlowe62, Jma32, spacko y Shoocat.

sete

Agradecimiento recibido: 1481 veces

Mensaje por sete » 27 Abr 2018 08:29

Muchas gracias, Graveland, Wolfman, marlowe62, Jma32, spacko y Shoocat.
:hi:
Este mundo está traicionando a la vida.
José Luis Sampedro

carnicerito

Agradecimiento recibido: 5228 veces

Mensaje por carnicerito » 27 Abr 2018 13:22

Conchita Montes hizo la crítica del estreno en el Diario de Madrid (11/06/1935) cuando aún era C. Carro. No debía de convencerle el humor picarón de Mae West, porque remataba su reseña con esta frase lapidaria: "Cuando se aparta un poco Mae West se ve a Cary Grant".

Gracias.

aptos

Agradecimiento recibido: 57 veces

Mensaje por aptos » 27 Abr 2018 22:12

Por si a alguien le interesa ac3 esp ajustado al rip

eD2K link I'm No Angel ESP AC3.ac3 [115.33 Mb] 

Graveland

Agradecimiento recibido: 4280 veces

Mensaje por Graveland » 27 Abr 2018 22:52

aptos escribió: 27 Abr 2018 22:12 Por si a alguien le interesa ac3 esp ajustado al rip

eD2K link I'm No Angel ESP AC3.ac3 [115.33 Mb] 
Muchísimas gracias, compañero. Mañana actualizo el post.

yojimbo

Agradecimiento recibido: 4113 veces

Mensaje por yojimbo » 27 Abr 2018 22:55

Muchas gracias, Graveland, Wolfman, marlowe62, Jma32, spacko, Shoocat y aptos.

Responder

Volver a “Largos Clásicos”