Eureka (Ernie Gehr, 1974)

Elinks de cortometrajes de cine experimental & underground (Experimental short films) cuya duración no exceda o sea igual a 45 minutos (<= 45 min.)

Eureka (Ernie Gehr, 1974)

Notapor Fitz » Sab Jun 10, 2006 8:41 pm

Eureka

This is a refilming of a remarkable movie depicting Market Street, San Francisco, around the turn of the century. The original film consisted of one long continuous take recorded from the front of a moving trolley from approximately Seventh Street all the way to the Embarcadero. I extended each frame six to eight times, full-frame, and increased the contrast and the light fluctuations.

To some degree, the original film has obviously been transformed, but I hope that this simple muted process allowed enough room for me to make the original work "available" without getting too much in the way. This was very important to me as I tend to see what I did, in part, as the work of an archeologist, resurrecting an old film as well as the shadows and forces of another era.

Imagen

Imagen

eD2K link Ernie Gehr - Eureka 1974 VHSrip XviD CiNEMAGROTESQUE.avi
Fitz
Haciendo méritos
Haciendo méritos

Notapor kimkiduk » Dom Jun 11, 2006 2:01 am

Ja, me gustan mucho estos remontajes espectrales...
Obrigado Fitz :abd:
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor satantango » Mar Jun 13, 2006 5:09 am

Obrigado wonderful Fitz

:amo: :amo: :amo:
satantango
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Volver a Cortos Experimentales