The Tale of the White Serpent (Cloud Gate Theatre, 1996)

Foro para los amantes de la Danza, elinks de producciones de más de 3 años.
Reglas del Foro
No se admiten obras cuya fecha de producción sea inferior de 3 años completos. Lea el manifiesto de Ci-Cl.

The Tale of the White Serpent (Cloud Gate Theatre, 1996)

Notapor helge79 » Sab May 26, 2007 9:55 am

Imagen

eD2K link The.Tale.of.the.White.Serpent.(Cloud.Gate.Dance.Theatre,.Lin.Hwai-min,.1975-1996).DVDRip.avi [272.42 Mb] 

To conclude sharing my Cloud Gate DVDs, here is The Tale of the White Serpent, one of the very first works by Lin Hwai-min, most directly indebted to Beijing opera.

On my part, I can't wait to see their Wild Cursive live in a week from now!

http://www.envynewmedia.com/client/cursive/launch.htm

Imagen Imagen Imagen

“The Tale of the White Serpent” (1974) has now had over 400 performances and remains one of the company’s best-loved works in Taiwan. It is a tale of the love between human and spirit and of betrayal and regret. It retells an old Chinese story of a young man seduced by a white snake, accompanied by a green one, who take on a human form. When the truth about the snake and her intentions is revealed, the man is saved by a Buddhist monk. The work successfully brings together the Chinese story and Chinese and Graham dance technique. All too often such fusing results in an unsatisfactory outcome, but Lin manages to bring them together as one. Several times the green snake falls to the floor Graham-like, then repeatedly rolls in a circle in a movement common in Chinese theatre-dance. Both Chou Chang-ning (White snake) and Chiu I-wen (Green snake) excelled in their slipperiness.

(http://www.ballet-dance.com/200702/articles/CloudGate20061210.html)
helge79
Haciendo méritos
Haciendo méritos

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Dom May 27, 2007 1:56 am

To conclude sharing my Cloud Gate DVDs

T_T ... i want more !!! :mrgreen:

On my part, I can't wait to see their Wild Cursive live in a week from now!

:bronca: Don't say such things to those who can't go there !!!! .... how many times you actually watched 'em live by now ?

oopss...... thanks for this one :amo:
Like a pyramid of heartbeats
Everythings fainting
like the windless delicacy of the air
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Volver a Danza